Unplanned Pregnancy Counseling
Visit our offices conveniently located in Eastern Monmouth County to speak with one of our trained counselors about your unplanned pregnancy. You are not alone. Talk to someone who will understand.
Call for an Appointment
Our trained compassionate counselors can help you sort through your options, and weigh the long-term impacts. Do not make impulsive or uninformed decisions you may regret later in life. Take advantage of our unplanned pregnancy counseling services before making a life-long decision.
An unintended pregnancy may leave you with mixed emotions and may feel like a crisis because of all the compelling considerations.
- Pressures at school or at work
- Family tensions
- Complicated relationships
- Financial concerns
- Health questions
Here are some of the steps our counselors can help you take.
- Examine all available options
- Get a pregnancy test and confirmation ultrasound
- Talk with someone you trust like friends and family members
- Get accurate and reliable information about fetal development
- Find support groups and other programs that provide services for you and your newborn
- Learn about agencies that can help you after you deliver your baby
- Discover the pros and cons of adoption
- Be fully informed about abortion procedures, and post abortion stressors
Remember the decision you make will affect you for the rest of your life. If you are unsure, take one more day to think about it. Do not let anyone pressure you into a quick decision.
Group counseling for teenagers
Group counseling for teenagers facing an unplanned pregnancy can help you face a difficult choice. Your friends, family members, and father of your baby may be pressuring you in one direction. Take time to examine the options available.
Group counseling for teenage parents helps young adults cope with the daily pressures of attending school while also taking care of your newborn baby. You made a wonderful decision when you chose life. You did not pick the easy road. However, you are not alone. We can help you find resources, and be a lamp unto your feet.